Branch plugin for unity 4.7
I have been trying to intergrate Branch plugin(v0.2.10 && v0.2.0) in unity 4.7 for a while now. But the post processing script gives error ‘unityEditor.ios.xcode’ deosn’t exist. Help me with version which is compatible with unity 4.7.
As for the ‘unityEditor.ios.xcode’ problem, i had to manually put xcode API folder in unity project/Assets/Editor/ folder to get it to work. i downloaded the API from this link: https://bitbucket.org/Unity-Technologies/xcodeapi/src/
For getting it to work with unity 4.7 i followed the process below:
Branch integration Process for IOS: (unity 4.7)
1. Make xcode project using unity 4.7.
2. Right click on mainProject file in navigator and select add files to ‘ProjectName’.
3. Make sure you have selected ‘Copy items if needed’ and ‘Create groups’ before adding the files/folder in project in file/selection window.
4. Navigate to CarnivalSlots/Assets/Plugin/IOS (or wherever branch’s sdk foler is located in your project)and select the branch folder.
5. Go to Build phases and then to compile sources and add ‘-fobjc-arc’ flag to all branch’s file there.
6. Build normally. Should work
7. Dont forget to add branch’s key in plist as ‘branch_key’ and the key value as string.
Glad it’s working! Do you mind sharing some basic details on how you eventually got everything set up, in case someone else has a similar requirement?
I believe we have an undocumented $email_subject control parameter, but I do not know if this is fully supported on Unity. If you give it a try, please let us know how it goes.