Keywords are one tactic to drive awareness to your app during the consideration and discovery phase. Good keywords are one of the on-page factors affecting App Store Optimization. In addition, app keywords optimization is one of the best app store optimization tips. Therefore, to promote your app, you first need to optimize your app keywords. Now, read the following paragraphs to learn about how to find right keywords for your apps.
The definition of keywords.
Keywords are words or short phrases that you target when potential user types in the search bar to find your app. Generally speaking, keywords should be featured in app title, app description and keyword field as app titles which contain keywords have 10.7% higher ranking than those do not.
The importance of right keywords.
How to find the right keywords for your apps? Most people prefer to use keywords search to discover new apps or find apps whether they have heard about or not. They would like to show their intention by typing into the Store search bar. If you want to attract the audience to find your app easily, you had better fill keywords in the app title and description which match the user’s keyword search terms. With this method, it will strongly push your message same as showcase your app to the relevant audience.
If you want to attract the audience to find your app easily, you had better fill keywords in the app title and description which match the user’s keyword search terms. With this method, it will strongly push your message same as showcase your app to the relevant audience.
Tools to find the right keywords
How to evaluate your keywords. Luckily, there is no need for you to guess your keywords. There are some keyword tools will help you to find an amount of relevant keywords. There is a simple way to find what are the most popular keywords related to the topic of your app. Here is a list of the top platforms mostly used:
- App Annie
- Sensor Tower
- Mobile Action
- App Mind
How to do keywords optimization?
1. Add keywords in title – title is the core part of an app, you can add the keywords to increase the exposure rate of your app, and remember put the core keywords in the subtitle.
2. Add keywords in description – this part mainly introduce the function and other details of your app, adding the keywords in description is a good way to increase the search ranking of your app.
3. Choose from reviews – there is a rule that if the words frequently appear in the reviews, you can choose it as keywords.
4. Analyze your competitors – the competitors’ keywords are the precious recourse to create your own keywords, you can make use of the popular keywords among competitors and combine with the actual situation to create the appropriate keywords of your app. Remembering the relevance, competition and localization are the important factors of optimizing keywords.
5. Buy keywords search app installs – if you have enough budget, you could buy some keywords search installs from a reliable app store optimization company to help you.